Monday, July 9, 2007

Week #3 Thing 7


Since I work in the computer field I could have picked anything in this wide and various field, like the ability to link more than one video card to a computer for better graphical performance (gamers love it). However, I looked in another place for technology. I've been looking at the Can-Am Spyder here lately. It is a three wheeled motorcycle with two wheels in the front. The tech stuff here is really cool. It has electronic systems all over the place, mostly computer controlled. To name a few it has a Vehicle Stability System which helps the rider maintain control, a linked Braking System that works both the front and rear breaks together and includes ABS (we all know what that does), and Dynamic Power Steering, can you believe it all of this on a bike and the front of it opens to reveal a nice little trunk. Not a bad piece of technology if I must say so.

No comments: